Age Change – Strongest Antioxidant on the market!
Get Bronzed, Not Burned this summer by protecting skin 100% from UVA, UVB and free radical damage with Dr. Loretta’s innovative new product!
Dr. Loretta is pleased to announce the strongest antioxidant on the market, “Age Change Daily Moisturizer,” to her existing medical grade skin care line, Dr. Loretta Dermatologist skincare. This product is the only antioxidant protection on the market to protect you from both oxygen- AND nitrogen free radicals! Oxygen free radical prevention is proven to be 11 times stronger than the leading antioxidant ingredient on the market (based on lab results from T-Bar essay for oxygen free radical activity)
Age Change contains a unique soy derivative to naturally prevent pigment production and minimize appearance of uneven tone as well as help reverse and prevent age spots. The formulation also contains three different collagen-boosting peptide molecules that minimize appearance of existing- as well as prevent formation of new lines and wrinkles.
Why you need this formula every day: In a landmark study published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology in 2002, results showed that full spectrum sunscreens only prevent 55% of UV-induced free radicals formation. For optimal prevention of environmental aging and other skin-aging changes, we need to use both sunscreen and an antioxidant formula during the day. The antioxidant power of Dr. Loretta Age Change moisturizer is uniquely superior to other products in the following ways:
- 11 times the antioxidant power of the leading antioxidant – idebenone
- Ranks higher in Antioxidant activity than: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Rosemary, Grape seed, Green tea, Black tea, Honeybush, Sage, Ferrulic Acid.
- Excellent stability compared to other antioxidants.
- This is the first formula in the industry created to prevent the formation of nitrogen as well as oxygen free radicals.
Quick facts about Dr. Loretta:
- She has been a board certified dermatologist since 1982. Before that, as early as 1975, she worked in a dermatology research laboratory at Harvard Medical School and was fortunate to have spent time with Dr. Fitzpatrick as he was developing what is still considered the gold-standard of skin typing among dermatologists, “the Fitzpatrick Skin Type classification.”
- She is the Director Emeritus of the Appearance Center for Cosmetic Dermatology as well as a Voluntary Professor of Dermatology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, and past president of the Miami-Dade County Medical Association.
- Since 1993, she has formulated skincare for her own patients and acted as a consultant for other skincare lines. She also dispenses a private label skin care line to hundreds of Plastic surgeons and Dermatologists all over the world.
- Dr. Loretta has a private practice in Aventura, Florida and conducts speaking engagements about Dermatology all over the country.
- Dr. Loretta has been featured and is regularly seen on: the Today Show, Good Morning America, Rachel Ray/Human Lab segments, Today in South Florida, Deco Drive. Her advise has been featured in quotes in O (Oprah), Shape, New Beauty, and Seventeen magazines.
- She is the author of “6 Weeks to Sensational Skin.” Which takes readers through a 6-week “boot camp” to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, and has been dubbed…”the ultimate girlfriend’s guide to beauty.”
Please visit www.drloretta.com to view her full product line. Dermatologist Results, no Appointment necessary!
Leave a Reply