Introducing Pumpkin Clear Skin Mask
Dr. Loretta is pleased to announce just in time for fall, her luxurious “Pumpkin Clear skin mask” to her existing medical grade skin care line, Dr. Loretta Dermatologist skincare. This acne debris clearing enzyme mask not only smells amazing but it helps calm and fight acne and helps to give the skin a smoother, fresher and more radiant look.
Pumpkin Clear skin offers cellular renewal for acne-prone or problematic skin. Dr. Loretta’s formula intensely exfoliates with her exclusive pumpkin enzyme treatment technology and is effective at clearing pores and surface debris as well as dead skin buildup. It is exceptionally effective to clear breakouts and minimize the appearance of pores.
Pumpkin Enzyme: Loaded with “proteases” which breakdown dead skin, working to empty pores of debris and clear up whiteheads and blackheads. Exceptionally non-irritating and therefore great as a facial mask.
Pumpkin Essential Oil: A delightful, aromatherapy treat to the senses.
Kaolin: Also called “China Clay,” it absorbs surface oils to give the skin a soft, matte texture.
Quick facts about Dr. Loretta:
- Dr. Loretta Ciraldo has been a board certified dermatologist since 1982. Before that, as early as 1975, she worked in a dermatology research laboratory at Harvard Medical School and was fortunate to have spent time with Dr. Fitzpatrick as he was developing what is still considered the gold-standard of skin typing among dermatologists, “the Fitzpatrick Skin Type classification.”
- Dr. Ciraldo is the Director Emeritus of the Appearance Center for Cosmetic Dermatology as well as a Voluntary Professor of Dermatology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, and past president of the Miami-Dade County Medical Association.
- Since 1993, she has formulated skincare for her own patients and acted as a consultant for other skincare lines. She also dispenses a private label skin care line to hundreds of Plastic surgeons and Dermatologists all over the world.
- Dr. Loretta has a private practice in Aventura, Florida and conducts speaking engagements about Dermatology all over the country.
- A regular within the media circuit, she has been featured and is regularly seen on: the Today Show, Good Morning America, Rachel Ray/Human Lab segments, Today in South Florida, Deco Drive. Her advice has been featured in quotes in O (Oprah), Shape, New Beauty, and Seventeen magazines.
- Dr. Loretta products are cruelty free, Sodium Laurel Sulfate free, Paraben free and use human identical ingredients, antioxidants, peptides and soothing botanicals blended with medical grade formulations for maximum results.
- She is the author of “6 Weeks to Sensational Skin.” Which take readers through a 6-week “boot camp” to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, and has been dubbed…”the ultimate girlfriend’s guide to beauty.”
Please visit www.drloretta.com to view her full product line. Dermatologist Results, no Appointment necessary!
Leave a Reply